Position Certified Impression Technician – Houston, TX
Reports to: Managing Director
Good Look Ink is the world’s most trusted provider of scalp micropigmentation. Since 2009 Good Look Ink has helped thousands of people, worldwide, look and feel great through our proprietary scalp micropigmentation process coupled with customer driven mission.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the primary role of the Certified Impression Technician will be to provide scalp micropigmentation services to Good Look Ink clients.
Your role will entail
- Performing scalp micropigmentation to conceal baldness, scarring, and correction to current company quality standards and assisting with laser treatments.
- Performing technical consultations in person and on the phone to assist the sales team with client acquisition
- Providing clients with proper after care and products and instructs clients on proper usage of such products.
- Demonstrating positive, caring attitude and exceeding expectations.
- Maintaining current educational and licensing requirements as required by company, supervisor, and local jurisdiction.
- Providing world class, professional service to all GLI clients and internal staff members both in person and over the phone.
- Completing special projects as directed by the Technical Director, COO or CEO.
- High School Diploma; 2 years of higher education preferred
- At least 2 years relevant experience; artistic and/or aesthetic background preferred
- Highly motivated and genuinely customer centric
- Work schedule is based on client demand; evening and weekend hours will be expected.
- Must be able to stand on a hard surface, bend or kneel for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move 25-30 lbs
- Must have good hand/eye coordination; must be able to use hands and fingers