Position: Managing Director
Reports to: CEO
Good Look Ink is the world’s most trusted provider of scalp micropigmentation. Since 2009 Good Look Ink has helped thousands of people, worldwide, look and feel great through our proprietary scalp micropigmentation process coupled with customer driven mission.
Reporting to the CEO, the primary role of the Managing Director will be to maximize revenue through positive customer experiences, sales finesse and overall leadership while simultaneously ensuring or clinic runs well operationally.
Your role will entail
- Providing world class, professional service to all GLI clients and internal staff members both in person and over the phone
- Demonstrating strong sales, client relationship, administrative and organization skills
- Achieving monthly sales goals and customer satisfaction goals.
- Hiring, leading, managing clinic team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Creating high energy, motivating environment that represents GLI’s mission and guiding principles
- Exceeding revenue, profit goals and client satisfaction goals
- Maintaining adherence to all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Completing special projects as directed by the CEO or CFO.
- Engaging, strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Results orientated with proven track record of exceeding goals
- Previous sales and management experience selling intangibles such as weight loss, education, cosmetic surgery, hair replacement
- High School Diploma, Some College
- At least 2 years management experience
- At least 2 years consultative sales experience
- Highly motivated and genuinely customer centric
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend; must be able to lift and/or move 25-30 lbs