Position Sales Internship – Entry Level Sales Position
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Our Mission is to become the world most trusted scalp micropigmentation provider by making people look and feel great. Since 2009 Good Look Ink has helped thousands of people, worldwide, look and feel great through our proprietary scalp micropigmentation process coupled with customer driven mission.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the primary role of Sales Intern/Entry Level Sales is to exceed sales quotas by setting appointments for potential Good Look Ink clients.
Your role will entail
- Tirelessly following up with potential clients, over the phone, to present and engage potential customer to schedule a consultation with a sales representative.
- Collaborating with technical team in person and on the phone to assist in client acquisition.
- Demonstrating positive, caring attitude and exceeding expectations.
- Maintaining diligent and frequent follow up to all potential clients.
- Providing world class, professional service to all GLI clients and internal staff members both in person and over the phone.
- Completing special projects as directed by the COO or CEO.
- High School Diploma; 2 years of higher education preferred
- Desire to grow into full time sales position at Good Look Ink.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and genuinely customer centric
- Work schedule is based on client demand; evening and weekend hours will be expected
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft and online programs preferred
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must have mental fortitude to drive revenue
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment